Saturday, March 24, 2007

wahaha.. mootyyy!! din realise tt we actually meet.. hmm, know tis guy from maple since early last yr? long time nvr chat ler.. den suddenly, he told me, mau, i tink we got meet b4. o0"" meet b4? i haven even c ur face b4 lar.. so we exchanged emails.. n wakao.. i tink we really meet b4! i rmb his face from somewhere.. but he rmb me as the gurl hu stepped on his foot! gosh! sryy!! he still rmb, we at jp, longjohnsilver.. i'm wif my frenz.. he's walking by aft his bball game.. den, bam! i stepped onto his feet, lean on his chest! apologise, laugh laugh, walk off.. walau.. he still rmb till now. =.= wun let u step on my feet der.. bleah! =P

I BO LUI GO OUT LARRRRR.. -.- dun jio me out anymore.. =,((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home